1.search engine—– web looking at text item
2.seo may target different kinds of searches like
Ans- all of these
3. SEO helps give a website
Ans – web presense
4. The term “search engine friendly”is used to describe web site designs that have been optimizied for the purpose of—
Ans – Search engine exposure
5.The page rank algorithm is function of the quantity and strength of—-
Ans – inbound links
6. which of the following are search engine?
Ans – all of these
7.is measure of the value of a site based upon the number and quality of site that link to it.
Ans- link popurlarity
8.words like”or”,and”,and”in”that are not indexed by search engine are called.
Ans- stop words
9.which of the following file formats can not be read by search engine
10.what could cause multiple pages of a website to be listed with the title but no snipet?
Ans – any of these
11. Which of the following factors is not considered by major seach engine in measuring relevance and popularity in their ranking algorithms?
Ans-keyword dessity of the page content
12. Google pagerank is commonly represented on scale from
Ans – 0 to 10
13. Seo is branch of —–
Ans – search engine marketing
14. In which part of the HTML of a page is the least important area to have keywords?
Ans – meta keywords
15. Which of the following is not available in current keyword research sources
Ans – CPC paid by ppc advertiser
16. Which of the following search engine allow the nocontent attribute.
Ans – yahoo
17. What is the best method to associate your.sg site with singapore in search engine listing
Ans – search engine should automatically associate
18. What is page rank
Ans – The way google measure how popular a given page is based on the number and quality of site that like to it.
19. What of the following statement is true.
Ans- google has a special form on the website to allow user to report spam
20. Which of the following methods is mot used to find a website?
Ans – search engine
21. —-list sites that are relevant to a given topic.
Ans- search directories
22. Search directories are usually maintained by—
Ans – humans
23. Search directories like DMOZ and Yahoo! are maintained by===
Doubt – 24. So you’ve just build your brand new web site . Excellent now what the best method for getting listed in the search engines?
Ans- none of these
Ans- Hire and seo firm that has the knowledge and experience to quickly get your site listed
25. Optimizating a website helps remove barriers to the —–activities of search engines.
26. Black hat SEO uses—- to affect the releveance of search results
Ans – all of these
27.—–is another name for black hat SEO
Ans – spamdexing
28. SEO companies that employ overly aggresive techniques can get their client
Ans – banned form
29. Which of the following is an ethical technique for improving a site rank?
Ans -Re-writing title tags, writing relevant and unique content on your web pages
30.For a page to rank high for a particular keyword,which of the following is LEAST
Ans – W3C validation of a page
31.which is the most important strategy,when shifting pages from one URL TO other?
Ans – Use 301 redirect and inform the search engine provider through webmaster tools
32.where are the most effective places to deploy keywords?
Ans – Title heading tag body content ALT and title
33.Which of the following best describes order of importance from and seo perspective?
Ans – Title body content,Anchors
34.Which of the following techniques is NOT considered unethical
Ans – Use rel=”nofollow’attibutes in interal linking
35.which of the following is ethical SEO?
Ans – Cross-linking between sites owned by the same company
36.Search engine penalized your site for duplicate content.what should you do
Ans – none of these
37. Which of the following is the correct way to use the META robots tag to prevent crawlers from indexing a page but allow links on the page to be followed?
Ans – robots=’noindex,nofollow
38.Which of the following command in Google returns all the pages of a domain that Google has crawled and indexed
Ans – sitewww.domain.com
39.The technique for converting dynamic URLs into a seach engine friendly format is known as —
Ans – URL rewriting