A blissful destination for all the adventure lovers, Leh-Ladakh is a must-visit place. 25 km ahead of Leh, Ladakh is the most sought off adventure destinations in India, so is Leh. The mesmerizing beauty of Leh-Ladakh calls the tourists from far away, disconnects them from the rest of the world, and allows you to explore the untouched natural beauty, scenic landscapes, and stunning rivers. The stunning scenic highland of Leh-Ladakh is famous for trekking, sightseeing, leisure tours, biking expedition, honeymoon trips, etc.
Leh and Ladakh are stunning places, offering you scenic as well as thrilling spots. Both nature lovers and adventure junkies can go to Leh and Ladakh. Be it solo trip, couple trip, group trip or family trip, Leh-Ladakh will not disappoint you.
Leh-Ladakh bike tour from Manali Highlights-
- The Leh Ladakh tour from Manali on the bike will take you through the enthralling corners of snowy pathways.
- A bike trip from Manali to Leh Ladakh is a major highlight in an ardent bike lover’s career.
- You will come to witness places like Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley including several others.
- You will be covering around 2000 km during the whole trip through stunning places.
- A golden opportunity to explore the well known Hunder Valley, Lamayuru Monastery, Diskit Monastery, Mulbek and Buddha Statue.
- For adventure junkies, an ultimate chance to feel the vibes and thrill while riding through Khardung La Pass. (Khardung La Pass is a dream wish of all the bike lovers)
A bike trip from Manali to Leh and Ladakh is a privilege for riders. If you are planning for this tour and wanting to hire a bike for the same purpose, there are several places in Manali where you can easily rent a bike for the trip. All sorts of motorbikes are available in Manali.
You start your trip from Manali to Leh at any time of the year. The trip is among the best thing you can plan in your lifetime. Enthralling experience on offbeat roads, rugged terrains, snow-capped mountain peaks, enchanting water streams, huge glaciers on the way to the destination are few things which will leave you to spell bounded.
Famous from its majestic mountains, moon-like terrains, unique culture, Buddhist monasteries, enthralling adventure activities, and scenic beauty, Leh and Ladakh attract thousands of nature lovers and adventure junkies. On the way up to Leh, you can explore Spiti Valley, Rohtang Pass, Markha Valley, Zanskar Valley, Nubra Valley, etc.
Wondering which bike will be best for Leh Ladakh trip?
All sorts of bikes are available in Manali for the purpose. You can choose any of these top-ranked listed bikes for long drives-
- Royal Enfield
- Hero Impulse
- Duke from KTM
- Fazer from Yamaha
- Mahindra Mojo
- Honda CBR 250R
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise
- Triumph Bonneville T100
The epic journey to Leh and Ladakh you can from a beautiful resort town Manali, which is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh and is known for its impeccable beauty, scenic views and indomitable charm of the mighty Himalayas. The journey from Manali to Leh and Ladakh is a pleasant one and marked by stunning snow glaciers and Deodar trees.
Which time is best to visit Leh Ladakh?
Any time is a perfect time to visit Leh and Ladakh for an adventure lover. But the months that are considered to visit Leh and Ladakh are given below-
- Mid May to July- the Srinagar to Leh highway opens up during these months
- Mid October to Movember
- March and April
Manali is 474 km away from Leh, which is 25 km away from Ladakh. Leh is well connected with Manali by roadways through Rohtang Pass. The total cost for the trip (including bike costs) will be anywhere between INR 25000 to 30000 for a 5-day trip. Leh and Ladakh are expensive. This is the harsh truth. Cafes, homestays, hotels, etc. have increased prices because of so many international tourists visit these places.
So without giving the trip second thoughts, pack your backpack and leave.
What to pack for the trip?
- First Aid Kit
- Long boots for bikers
- Sunscreen and Cap/hat
- For skincare- Lip Balm or Vaseline and Lotion
- Gloves for bikers
- Muffler and Long jacket
- Water bottles, eatery supplements and munching items like chips, chikki, etc.